Aquatic Snails My green beans bring all the snails to the yard.


My green beans bring all the snails to the yard.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

Meet Gail! She was smaller than a dime when I got her and now she’s practically a golf ball

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

Did someone lay eggs on this guy? (feat. Potato the horned nerite)

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

Tank emergency is getting fixed. Just received some snails from Aquatic Arts. All snails seem healthy, any my tank is on the up and up!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

I love watching Shark do a monch

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

White lines in shell?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

I found a snail in an aquatic plant that I bought for my betta tank.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

His name is Filbert. How do I make him feel at home? What snacks do snails like? Thanks!

submitted by /u/sloth-bat420
[link] [comments]

Does anyone have an idea about how long nerite snails can close up themselves?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

White lines in shell?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

Will dwarf gourami’s eat snails?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

I don't want to introduce snails unless they'll be safe and I want to know if any of you guys have experience

submitted by /u/izzyg800
[link] [comments]

Snail noob question

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

got a new snail today, anyone know what kind it is?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

Rabbit snail enjoying his leafy greens

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

Mystery Snail Egg Question (in comments)

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

This is my first mystery snail clutch. Anyone knows what these white spots are at the very tip? Are the eggs dying? I have no idea and still new to snails and would love some help. Thanks!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

Nerite snail dying, what should I do??

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

Can I breed mystery snails in a container a little under a gallon?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

My mystery snails keep breeding in my main tank but the thing is when I incubate the eggs they never make it and if I let them stay where they are laid they hatch but get eaten by the fish due to their small size and I genuinely want them to breed so will the adults breed in the temporary holding container or would it be too stressful? I just need the eggs laid in there so when the babies hatch they'll just go straight into the grow out container it does have a small heater, sponge filter, bits and pieces of a large moss ball, temple plant clippings, bocapa clippings, a baby crypt, and a thermometer If I did that I do plan on feeding them more to encourage the breeding and I would definitely do water changes 3 times a week to help keep ammonia/nitrates down from the adults being in there temporarily that need much larger places but main question is would it work to have them breed?

submitted by /u/crazy-fish-girl
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.