Aquatic Koi Raining on Koi and the Gang. A rainstorm viewed from a fish’s perspective


Raining on Koi and the Gang. A rainstorm viewed from a fish’s perspective

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

help with ich treatment?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

i just noticed 2 of my koi have ich and quite possibly the rest of the pond. has anyone encountered this and how do you treat it?

thanks

submitted by /u/mas6ool
[link] [comments]

What should I do next? The kois are dying. So far 4 and here's one more swimming upside down. Help guys �� I've put potassium permanganate twice, flushed the water

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

Water level dropping when pump system turned on

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

I have a multi level koi pond. I'll try to give a flow chart/description below.

Bio falls --> Upper Pond --> Small natural waterfall/stream --> Lower Pond --> Skimmer

The pond holds water when I fill it to required level and let it sit with the system not running. So my conclusion is that there are no holes or low edges.

When I turn the system on and leave it for an hour or two the water level in the lower pond drops so drastically that the skimmer/pump is starved for water. I have checked all the piping and there are no leaks.

When I turn the system off the upper pond continues to spill water into the lower pond and the water level in the lower pond goes up. But, the lower pond does not return to the initial level.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should check for? Is it possible that my pump is sending water to the upper pond at a greater rate than water is sent back down to the lower pond, ultimately causing the lower pond level to drop?

All help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/newhomesecurity
[link] [comments]

Koi eggs ?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

Koi eggs ?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.