Aquatic Koi Our fish looked cute today. Front yard pond near Atlanta, Georgia.


Our fish looked cute today. Front yard pond near Atlanta, Georgia.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

Really need some help please!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

The gang’s all here!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

Pond Care

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

Hey everyone! I currently have a 425 gallon above ground pond with a Lifeguard Double All-in-One Pond Filtering System and an Aquascape 75000 Air 2 Aerating kit. The pond is home to 3 Koi and 1 Pleco at the moment. I am concerned that I am overcrowding the pond because I just had 1 Koi die on me about a week ago. No idea what caused it to die but the others appear fine. I have been checking the water quality every week or so and have done a couple of water changes to try and even out the chemical levels. pH and Nitrite seem fine but the Ammonia and Nitrate levels appear high. I have used both Ammo Lock and Stress Coat after each water change. I do not have any plants in the pond yet and I would love to add more fish in the future. Should I keep the count where it is now and what else can I do to make sure the fish are comfortable?

submitted by /u/begotten_angel
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.