Jarrariums - I added 3 shrimps in my jar and made a video :-)


I added 3 shrimps in my jar and made a video :-)

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:54 AM PDT

Made in glass bowl from Goodwill with some leftover terrarium plants and 7 different types of moss from my yard in Northern Virginia.

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

[Help] Is this the correct sub?

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

Tomorrow (hopefully) I'm going to be getting some river water and mud/sticks/moss etc and having it in a jar so my son can watch the little micro organism swimming around.....

Anyway, is this the sub for such things or is there another /r/ I need to find?

submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer
[link] [comments]

Mosquito problem

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

I recently made another jarrarium and it is FILLED with mosquito larvae, at least 1-2 dozen. I want to know if I can remove them without hurting the other wildlife

submitted by /u/ShadowStar5555
[link] [comments]

Update: My moss jar made from moss found in my yard grew hair ��

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

Baby shrimp!

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PDT

Think this belongs here too

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

My little sister wanted her own snail tank, so we made our first Walstad jar together. Messy for now but we know it will do better once the plants figure out there's a light lol

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

What can be held in a 1gal tank?

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PDT

Snails are an obvious choice, but is there any other criters that can live in planted tank. I tried ghost shrimp, they lated for about a month, but sadly passed

submitted by /u/Kal-Kathow
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.