Jarrariums - First Timer. Saw a random jarrarium post scrolling through popular tab 3 weeks ago. Since then it's been game over.


First Timer. Saw a random jarrarium post scrolling through popular tab 3 weeks ago. Since then it's been game over.

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PST

My 2 gallon saltwater jarrarium: Still going smoothly after about 1 year!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PST

this 1-inch wormy thing! good or bad? it doesnt move.

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:17 AM PST

First bottle

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PST

First try in bottle

I had to use chopsticks to put everything in and then chopsticks with a piece of paper towel and a rubber band to clean the inside. Inside is a succulent plant, some grass that refused to let go of its' neighbour and some circular shaped moss.
I'm happy with this result.

submitted by /u/RealisticWillingness
[link] [comments]

My first attempt at a jar. All things I scraped up out of my back yard and jar from dollar store.

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PST

Is it normal for copepod to eat plant to this level

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:47 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.