Jarrariums - All corked up!


All corked up!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PST

Shrimps in.

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PST

Tropical island jar terrarium. The most advanced build i made by far

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:15 AM PST

My 1.5 gallon experiment has ended up a success. No tech except for the light.

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PST

Just posting my first jar like everyone else. Ceratophyllum cuttings and freshwater copepods.

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PST

Help : filamentous algae

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:53 AM PST

Hello community. Does anyone know how to manage filamentous algae occuring after 1 year in closed jarrarium, without having to remove them munualy? Is there an animal to eat them or is it possible to reduce them on the long term by modifying certain parameters? Thank you,

submitted by /u/Autobiome
[link] [comments]

Fairy shrimp habitat?

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PST

I recently discovered this sub and remembered the adorable fairy shrimp I've seen in ponds. So I found a website that sells shrimp eggs, but I'm wondering what the best option is for vegetation. Apparently they'll eat yeast, but I want a closed system so I don't know if moss on lava rock would be a good option. Also unsure whether they will reproduce quickly enough so I won't have to hatch more every couple months.

submitted by /u/supersecretspud
[link] [comments]

What could I plant in these?

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.