Jarrariums - 4th Generation Shrimp in Motion


4th Generation Shrimp in Motion

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

Outdoor Aquatic Pot

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PDT

6 month old cider jug terrarium

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

My 1st Ecosphere

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:42 AM PDT

My 1st Ecosphere

Yesterday me, my son and missus managed to get the Ecosphere started.

We visited a local place where there is a lake, a couple of rivers and a few streams and got some water, soil and moss etc along with sticks.

We then put them together in a jar. Unfortunately we didn't take pics of me and my son collecting the moss but its in the album where we added it.

Here's the album.

https://imgur.com/a/p3A9WsR

It is our first one and wasnt sure how much mud to put in so I just went with what felt right.

The jar is clear now and is on the window sill in the living room.

I need to update the album with what we can see today which is a little white egg type thing and what appears to be a tiny slug which was making its way to the lid and I'm guessing may need to be removed.

submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer
[link] [comments]

Is this an apple tree for ants? used carnelian stones for the "apple" look

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:47 PM PDT

day 1 / assembled less than 24hrs ago from a pond nearby

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PDT

49¢ thrift store jar. Added two kinds of moss. Going to mist it once or twice a day.

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PDT

Just getting this thing ready for a shrimp colony

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PDT

Can anyone give me some advice on my first jar? It used to have more plants, but nearly all have withered and died, or been conquered by mold. Jar was sealed, and was full of worms, roly polies, slugs, and centipedes.

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

How can I get more insects whilst making my terrarium

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

It seems whenever I make a terrarium I get little to no insects. Are there any ways to tell if there are insects in soil. Or is there anything to look for when trying to find insects.

submitted by /u/adam12robertson
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.