Goldfish - Aquariums - They understand when it’s nom nom time finally!


They understand when it’s nom nom time finally!

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PDT

#3 in Zeus’s crew: Poseidon, god of sea meatballs.

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

Aggressive fish or mating behaviour?

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:35 PM PDT

This is Gin

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

Advice on wen trimming

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

My oranda currently is pretty much completely blind due to his wen growing over his eyes. The oranda in the tank who follows him everywhere just sits in the corner with him even though he can see perfectly fine. I took out all of the stuff in the tank to make it easier for him to get around but he still just sits there.

Anyways, in order to improve his life I think it's best that I trim his wen. I am just wondering how to go about this. I don't really know what clove oil to buy or where to buy it or even how much to put in the bucket of water that I'll put him in for the surgery. My dad tried to do the surgery without clove oil but the fish moved too much. Any help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Neverlandse
[link] [comments]

Comet or Common?

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

Help - I overdosed my tank with algae control

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

I changed the water and I read the instructions wrong. Instead of 3 lm, I added 20ml to my tank. After 30 min I went back and one of my fish was upside down. I removed it and placed it into clean water. I also removed all the water from the tank and put new one. Can I put it back? Does it have any chance to survive? Help me please.

submitted by /u/froumo19
[link] [comments]

What is this??? Reoccurring issue.

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PDT

Should I end my goldfish suffering?

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:25 AM PDT

My goldfish has swim bladder disorder and it started out not so bad at first but now it has gotten to the point where she is fully upside and can't even swim down. I've tried every remedy I could find, from the peas, to fasting, to multiple medications. I'm pretty sure this is purely because of the way she is bred, which in turn gave an odd shape for the swim bladder to form. She's been upside down for about a week now and has not eaten as it cannot swim down.

I need advice, should I end her suffering?

submitted by /u/UnkownUnit
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.