Goldfish - Aquariums - Marushin Tamasaba Madara


Marushin Tamasaba Madara

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PST

Grumpy says hello

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PST

After some serious education from the mod team of this sub I upgraded from the 20 gallon tiled tank to a 40 for my Orandas I planned to get. More info in the comments

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PST

Any idea what this dark spot is?

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PST

Is my goldfish tank safe and should i change anything.

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PST

Is my goldfish tank safe and should i change anything.

Hey, im new to keeping goldfish and fish in general and have recently got a bigger tank (125 liter). Was wondering if theres anything i need to change, also any tips for beginners would help.

thanks for any advice you have.

This is zeb, my only current goldfish plan on getting 3 more for my tank.

https://preview.redd.it/rnz313a4fxk41.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=ab313243687abf919595434c252d691feb1695f1

submitted by /u/JinxedlLeague1
[link] [comments]

Do goldfish like a bare tank?

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

I dont have any goldfish. Only tropical, and I'm new to fish in general. I've seen so many bare goldfish tanks, but tropical fish tanks seem to be heavily planted. Just wondering if that's the way goldfish are happy?

submitted by /u/enoughami
[link] [comments]

Carnie fish

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PST

Almost 3 years ago my son won a goldfish at the carnival, I believe these are the ones sold as "feeder" fish at pet stores. He was less than an inch long so I set up my spare 20 gallon tank for him and he's been very happy and healthy ever since. So healthy in fact that he's about 6-7 inches long now. I've never had a carnie fish live for more than a few weeks so this is all new territory for me. Is he going to be okay in a 20 gallon? Can anyone tell me the lifespan of these dudes? I already have a 30 gallon tank stocked with shrimp, crayfish, a pleco, and various tetras so I don't really want to upgrade fishsticks (the feeder goldie) tank if I don't have to but as an animal lover I worry about him not being healthy and happy. He's the only fish in the tank also. I've tried to tell my son that fishsticks would be way more happy if we could find someone with a pond who would want to take him but of course he loves him so wasn't having any of it and I get it, it's his buddy. Any guidance on feeder fish would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/meganmalloy4eva
[link] [comments]

Pearlscale

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PST

Good tank mates for pearlscales? Would a black moor be ok?

submitted by /u/_alyssaray_
[link] [comments]

Goldfish is laying on its side

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PST

Two days ago my ryukin was laying kinda floating. I've had this problem before with him. Usually I put him aside for a few hours to recover and put him back. Now this time he didn't improve but he is laying on its side and is not very responsive What may be te problem? The water parameters are all good and my other fish are not having any issues.

submitted by /u/Immortaldodo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.