Crayfish Do you are have the stupid


Do you are have the stupid

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

Saving the lives of 2 crayfish while trying to recover a sunken canoe!

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

Fish be like: What y’all doing over there?

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

Hey I need help. I have a small creek running through my property, and today I found a crayfish when digging up mud/rocks. I was surprised because I thought the stream would be too narrow and torrent for any crayfish to survive. What do you guys think? (BTW the location is Western Washington)

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

Rip Solomon. Not really sure why he died. He stopped eating 4 days ago. Fed him a piece of carrot 2 days ago and he got more lethargic after that. This is like my 6th crayfish I’ve had, and they all seem to have problems. He was really well taken care of so I don’t get it ��‍♂️��

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

White specter crayfish dream tank :)

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

Hey guys! I've had my crayfish (soda) for about a year now, and I want to give him the best tank upgrade possible. I'm very new to owning aquatic friends, so I figured a 10 gallon would be enough for him, but after some research, I realized he needs at least 30. Right now, he is in a 10 gallon with one cave and one fake plant. I plan on moving him to a 30 gallon with a lot more hiding places, more plants, and maybe some fish friends. Can you help me plan a dream tank for him? (With a budget in mind of course). What plants/fish should he be with; what food should i be giving him; will the tank be needing a heater or any other items? Things like that :) thank you!

submitted by /u/nini1402
[link] [comments]

New to keeping crayfish, need help about Cherax Quadricarinatus

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

So, i decided i want to get a crayfish, speciffically a blue cherax. I have lot of experience when it comes to shrimp keeping, and i have one question, how big of a tank i need for a crayfish and can i create a rock landscape since i know that they will demolish all plants. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Apost0
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.