Axolotl - Aquariums - 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。

Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:42 AM PST

Petco to start selling axolotls.

Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PST

This really upsets me. After getting my last axolotl from Pet Supplies Plus because it was in atrocious conditions I'm not okay with chain pet stores carrying them. I don't know if this will be across the board or just this particular location. Most chain pet stores have lights on the aquariums 24/7 and I doubt there will be "training" for their care; I expect a lot of unhealthy lotls to come out of this. Am I just on my high horse or is anyone else concerned?

submitted by /u/rkizz
[link] [comments]

awww

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PST

The Majestic Boots! With background Noodles.

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PST

My axolotls are gay and in love and they're getting married and I just want everyone to be SUPPORTIVE ♥️ DOOFUS + MOCHI 4EVER ♥️

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PST

Ma, why you clean tank instead of givin' me werms

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PST

The new babe, Loretta Fynn, has been doing so well! (Featuring Gillie Nelson pretending to be coy like he hasn’t been super interested in what’s going on below his tank)

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PST

Hoover looks so pretty in the light I love her so much

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PST

Is my axies tail normal? (Ignore the mess I just fed him)

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:27 PM PST

Axolotl super lazy

Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:54 AM PST

My axolotl is very lazy and you barely moves around his cage when I feed him I have to feed him right in front of his face so that he actually eats it much later he will eventually eat the pellets off the ground he looks a little skinny but I'm assuming that's normal because most awful I've seen that have the rib cage fairly showing. My axolotl also isn't very active at night that's the only time he ever eats the pellets at the bottom though he always seems to be floating around near the top or "standing" on the bottom and never really moves unless his filter pushes him a little bit or he just randomly gets a little burst of energy then he just paddles or walks a few strokes. I'm just very concerned about him and want to know if I'm doing anything wrong. he does not have any axolotls in the tank with him he has a half log hut, a large plant and small plant that he steps on and the ground is made of movable "sand". I would like to know if this is normal activity of an axolotl or if I'm doing something wrong or something's wrong with him. Thanks.

submitted by /u/cholsreaMMOS
[link] [comments]

Lights are not as bright in bubs eyes as they look on my phone's camera but still looks cool

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PST

Frankies new (and improved) tank!

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PST

Love my axolotls so much ❤

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PST

Dwarf axolotls

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:47 PM PST

It's a thing right? It's not like a malnutrition problem?

I have four axolotls; they have the same aquarium set ups, the same water, and the same food/schedule. All are fine but, my wild seems to have stopped growing. I thought maybe after having been bit, he just slowed down but, it's been a few months and he hasn't gotten bigger.

We even got him a really big tank, just Incase his 20 gallon was stunting him up. (It's a 40 gallon now). Here and there he gets fed extra too. There's even been almond leaf baths.

Someone was advertising dwarf axolotls so, I'm wondering if he isn't one? I just can't find a lot of info.

submitted by /u/Dohi014
[link] [comments]

Our lovable ‘lotls in the news!!

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

Had to loose the bubble wall because of too much flow so I added another small sponge filter instead, bubs is looking for food even tho bubs just devoured dinner��

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PST

Oh hello der!!

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.