Axolotl - Aquariums - In the UK you can't find any axolotl merch. I got these two cuties off eBay. ❤️


In the UK you can't find any axolotl merch. I got these two cuties off eBay. ❤️

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

Persephone is already such a beautiful. I'm excited to see her grow.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PDT

He knew I had worms with me as soon as I came into the room

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PDT

Grima: Destroyer of worms and nipper of plants

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:52 AM PDT

addition to my last post, can someone pls pls pls help

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

Bubs says hiiiiii��

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

This is Axel, he's a axolot bard. Super chill when playing guitar but super aggressive without it

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PDT

My most handsome of men giving me his gorgeous smile. I adore him so much

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

my axolotl Jesus hasn't been eating for abt a week to two weeks and i just found him like this (he's alive and flipped back over shortly after) he's been VERY stressed, red gills, curled tail, legs floating, and he's been at the top for days, he just came down today. is it constipation or something?

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:10 AM PDT

Hi everyone, I’ve been really nervous about posting about this but does anyone know what these patches are on my Axolotls face? I think it might be pigmentation but I can’t find anything. Just want the best for my baby, Thanks!

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PDT

Pinky and The Brain. My two favorite additions.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

My baby Lucci sleeps like this and it’s so cute. He’s grown so much since this but I think this picture is so cute. First time with an axolotl, took this picture thinking he was dead and was freaking out. Always scaring me.

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PDT

Chomp!

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

Anyone know what this is? Update: better picture

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

Anyone know what this is?

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:37 PM PDT

New Owner

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PDT

Just ordered my first axolotls, got a 29g heavly planted tank cycled and ready. Have hides. What else should I get? I'll be ordering the hammocks!

submitted by /u/ShiniSenko
[link] [comments]

Another addition?

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

So I'm thinking about getting a wild type from Ivys axolotls, and my lucy is about 4-5 inches, I'm wondering if I should wait to see the gender of my current one and then get another one of the same gender or just get another baby and put in a divider if it's the opposite gender. More of preference I suppose? And would 40g tank be big enough to fit them both with/without the divider ?

submitted by /u/charlezel
[link] [comments]

Preparing for my first Axolotl

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

Hello Everyone!

As the title suggests, I have finally made the decision to get an axolotl! But I'm making sure that I get everything sorted and research done before making the plunge.

After looking on forums, websites, and this sub. Just got a couple of questions I hope some of you guys can help with.

  1. What do people use at at the bottom of the tank? (nothing, fine sand, or tiles)
  2. Best filter to use?
  3. How to keep temperature down without using water cooler?
  4. Best sized tank for a fully grown Axolotl?
  5. How often to changed the water, as I have seen people do 100% water changes every week and some only change 20% every week?
  6. I've seen on this sub the talk of a crashed cycle, what does this mean?

I am from the UK so some things that are highly recommended I can't get over here. Still have lots of research to do before getting the axolotl but just some clarification on some of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/WillWhiteyWorm
[link] [comments]

Snail invasion!

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

Woke up to an apparent snail invasion, looks like hundreds have sprouted up overnight. I'm going to try to catch out as many as I can. They're all around 1mm in size, I'm wondering if putting some sinking pellets by them will get my axies to eat them and if that's safe or not. Or if I should get some loaches.

submitted by /u/adrianmakedonski
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.