Aquatic Snails Really happy with the way my moss ball tree came out for the new bladder snail scape.


Really happy with the way my moss ball tree came out for the new bladder snail scape.

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

Meet Gary, not original but I like it

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

I think this snail in my shrimp tank is so beautiful! Don’t know the exact name but he’s so cute

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:43 PM PDT

I feel so bad for her but I can't help but laugh.

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

Apple Snail or Mystery Snail? Will it eat my plants?

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

Hello, I hope I’m in the right place. I recently ordered an aquatic plant online and when it arrived I had a few hitchhikers as well as eggs attached to the plant. I was wandering if anyone may be able to identify these snails? Any information is appreciated! More info in the comments

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

[Buying] Small, Blue (Or Brilliant Orange) Snails - Chicago, IL, USA

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

I'm looking to get some blue snails that breed true, so no "leopard" varieties.

The only small, blue snail I know of is a ramshorn, but I'm open to other types as well!

I want smaller snails because they're going into a planted tank with very dense foliage and almost no "exposed" substrate. I've got the colors green, red, and purple handled by plants, and am looking to round out my underwater rainbow with fauna.

Please message me if you have some available so that we can discuss transport and payment. Thank you!

Alternatively, if you have snails that are just exploding with yellow or orange coloration, I might be open to that too. Maybe. I'm just not sure how else to get blue in my tank if I'm sticking to nano fish and red shrimp.

mods: if this post doesn't meet guidelines, please tell me how to fix it :)

submitted by /u/kcabnazil
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.