Aquatic Snails Mr. Grumps


Mr. Grumps

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

Hang on tight boys

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

My beautiful 10 gallon a shrimp/ mystery snail tank. 6 baby mystery snails and 6 red cherry shrimp

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

Is it okay for my mystery snail to go on the heater?

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

Possibly silly question- what is the disc on the bottom of my snail's shell?

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

Why isn't my golden mystery snail growing?

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

I bought four snails at the exact same time in November. I made sure to get dime sized ones so that they could grow up in the tank. There is cuttlebone in the filter and they are given a new veggie to eat every other day. It usually takes them two days to eat their food which is why I do every other day. The tank is 74° - 76°. I have two snails in one five gallon and two in another five gallon. My other snails have grown to the size a little over a quarter while this little yellow guy is still the size of a dime. Their shell growths are seamless and healthy while his is clearly unhealthy. This past week I have started putting him directly on whatever veggie I pop in the tank. Yes the veggies are blanched. They get a mixture of french green beans and carrots. I put in one veggie per snail.

Any suggestions on what his deal is? I don't like seeing him struggle like this.

submitted by /u/LexisZolli
[link] [comments]

Question about Assassin snail tank size

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

I found a bladder snail in my tank and I'd rather add a natural predator to kill them off than chemicals. My tank is a 5.5 with one betta and a nirite(who I'll be moving to my 10 if I do wind up getting an assassin). Would a 5.5 be an okay home for a new little friend? My tank is fully cycled and I do regular maintenance. Sorry if there's already something posted about this. I'm on mobile so it's hard to find a caresheet.

submitted by /u/kozukenma
[link] [comments]

Iv just seen this red spot on my yellow rabbit snail pls help

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

Plants for a 5g tank with a nerite snail?

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

I'm wanting to get a second nerite snail as long as I can confirm that they'll be happy and not too much for a 5 gallon tank. In addition however, I also want to look into getting some plants to liven up the tank a bit, something not too difficult to manage (I have a bad habit of killing aquatic plants by accident). Something that my snail(s) will be happy with, won't hurt them, and won't die easily.

Tank right now is 5 gallons, has one nerite snail, one Marimo moss ball.

submitted by /u/owner_of_goldens
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.