Aquatic Snails LAND HO!


LAND HO!

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

I am the waterfall

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PDT

Im kinda new to nerites and my one nerites foot is kinda curling. Not too sure what is happening and hoping its a regular thing.

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

Look at my cute little snails, i hope i get some babies soon, but not over 50 babies lol.

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

He’s rock sitting...

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

Mystery snail feeding?

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

Hi everyone. I need some advice! I am a newbie snail owner I got 8 mystery snails a little over a week ago. I have 2 ivory, 2 gold, 2 blue and 2 black. My issue is that they don't seem to want to eat any type of fish food or algae pellets, and I am unsure about what veggies are safe for them to eat. Does anyone have an exhaustive list of things that are safe for them? I am worried because in the time I've had them I haven't really seen them eat, and I don't want them to starve. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/veshneu
[link] [comments]

I just moved to another state for work. So, I decided to get some mystery snails to keep me occupied. I blend their veggies w/ calcium and freeze them. Any tips would be great! Thank you.

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

Does it hurt to pull snails apart?

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

TLDR Am I hurting my mystery snails when I pull it off the other one while it's trying to mate? Both are male.

I have 2 male mystery snails. I know they're both male because I've watched videos of how to tell the sex if mystery snails and have seen their boy snail parts. My older snail Rodney is always getting "poked" by my other younger and smaller male snail (Ivory who was supposed to be a girl) to the point of it sitting on him in there for HOURS. I've feel bad because Rodney is just trying to slide around eating zucchini and algae, but he's constantly having this other guy hooked into his shell making him all awkward slowing his mobility. Every day it's the same story. Ivory hitches a ride on Rodney's shell and hangs out there for a while like Rodney is his taxi, then he moves up, hooks around and "attaches himself" inside Rodney's shell. So just now I was sick of the harassment and I've (as gently as possible) removed the horny bugger off of Rodney, but now I hope I haven't hurt anybody in doing so. Nobody's acting funny, I just want to make sure I didn't hurt the poor dudes. I know love is love, but JEEZ give the poor guy a break!

submitted by /u/sammybick
[link] [comments]

First Time Shipping Snails

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

First time I'm going to be shipping away a rams horn boom from one of my tanks.

I'd like to know a proper way to ship these guys, I've watched YouTube videos but most of them are several years old. I got the useful info from them, but would like to hear some success stories. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Yyot
[link] [comments]

Any DIY supplements I can do for my snail during this quarantine?

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.