Aquatic Snails Ivy the snail is meditating during these rough times....


Ivy the snail is meditating during these rough times....

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

Had to bury a friend today - RIP Jet

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

Nails, hair and skin supplements for snails?

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:25 AM PDT

Some might be dumbfounded... but hear me out. I'm making some snello tomorrow and looking for some ingredients that I can add in, amongst vegetables, fruits and dried egg shells. I was going through our pill box for calcium tablets and found some Blackmores Nails, Hair and Skin tablets. The ingredients include:

Silica 18mg

Horsetail extract 466.8mg

Ascorbic acid 30mg

Folic acid 150 nano grams

Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 20mg) 21.83mg

Ferrous fumarate (iron 3.11mg) 9.45mg

Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 7.5mg) 37.5mg

Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1mg) 10mg

Biotin 1.25mg

Betacarotene 1mg

I've done some research in snail/shrimp foods and found all of these ingredients in some form of another EXCEPT silica, horsetail and manganese. Can these be detrimental to my mystery snails' health? Should I add a tablet of this per batch of snello? What do you think? It makes sense to me because if this helps our nails grow stronger... appreciate any input.

submitted by /u/giveupbuttercup
[link] [comments]

Tiny snail, tiny poop.

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

Can mystery snails just lay eggs even if there isn't a male around? I also thought she was a male. Surprise! I've had her for almost 6 months and she's the only snail. Why is she laying eggs!?!

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PDT

The bladder snails heard it was the end of the world. When bladder snails attack.

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

My Adult Trochus beside my Adult Astrea

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

Did I do it? Is this new shell growth?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

My Mutant Bladder Snail

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

What type of snail is this? And what can you tell me about it. I got an angelfish and the vendor sent this snail in a small container marked “Freebie.” It’s super cool looking & appears to have a sea shell attached to it. It’s kinda weird. I would love to get into snails more. Where should I start

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.