Aquatic Snails I lost my beautiful ivory girl last week, but the very next day her first clutch of eggs hatched. These babies are so special to me ��


I lost my beautiful ivory girl last week, but the very next day her first clutch of eggs hatched. These babies are so special to me ��

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PST

Hello! ...oops, goodbye! Free falling Sherman here.

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PST

Baby mystery snails almost ready to find homes. Looks like they love cookies!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PST

My snail, pole dancing on a underwater flower stem ��

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PST

My assassin snail, Connor, likes to sleep on my algae scraper. He has gone on some wild rides, because I use it before realizing he is there...

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PST

Nerite snail questions :)

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PST

Hi all! I have a 10g tank that currently houses a male betta and I'd love to add some snails. From the betta groups I'm in I was encouraged to go for nerites so I have a few questions! Answers would be very much appreciated as I'd like to do well for them :)

a) How many would you recommend adding to the tank? I'm fine with just one but more would nice if you think they wouldn't push the tanks bioload or make a complete mess (I've heard they poop a lot)

b) If I notice the algae in my tank is low could I use small (1x2") pond rocks to grow algae in a window to feed them? How many rocks would you add weekly if you algae is all eaten?

c) If I gravel vacuum weekly, HOW MUCH poop are we talking?😂

d) How sticky are the eggs? I assume I won't have problems taking them off but if I'd really need to scrape them off of things I'd like to be prepared.

submitted by /u/hospitalmusic_
[link] [comments]

What type of vacation feeder can I use for my mysteries?

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PST

I'm going out of town soon and most of the vacation feeders I've seen have copper or copper sulfate in them.

submitted by /u/scooterankle
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.