Aquatic Snails Any idea what these are? Found them on the beach in Texas. First time in decades I’ve ever seen them!


Any idea what these are? Found them on the beach in Texas. First time in decades I’ve ever seen them!

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

when you order only one of these bad boys and a mystery snail (not pictured) and they send you two of one type as courtesy, but accidentally send three so now you have four new snails (-:

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:40 AM PDT

My mystery snail eggs are hatching. Right now they’re in a tank with a betta, should I move them so they don’t get eaten? When I looked it up it said to keep them in the same tank as the mother, is that true? Thanks so much, sorry if it’s a stupid question

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

I’m looking for Hercules snails I can buy! Help!

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

So my plan to anchor that cucumber down with some floss failed, but Hermes hitched a ride before it floated off to the bamboo garden.

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

Blue Light

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:26 AM PDT

Mystery snail food options?

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

I have been feeding Larry Hikari Crab Cuisine for the calcium, but I'm tired of chasing my betta away from his food for 20 minutes while he eats. Can I feed organic spinach as a staple, or does he need meat too?

submitted by /u/rtchal
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.