Aquatic Koi My lovely koi! We’ve had them since I was a little kid, the white one is named Agenta and he sucks on your finger and can be handfed!


My lovely koi! We’ve had them since I was a little kid, the white one is named Agenta and he sucks on your finger and can be handfed!

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

Vancouver Koi Keepers

Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

I need to rehome my fish out of my pond. After recently having a baby and my husband being gone 70 hours a week, plus two needy dogs - I just don't have the time to keep up our pond. I was wondering if there were any enthusiasts wanting to grab some koi, they're about 5-6 years old. I want to make sure they'll go to a good home before I just throw them up on Craigslist or something. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get in touch with you. I have a bunch of goldfish and a couple sharks in there too.

submitted by /u/gilded_unicorn
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.