Micro Aquatics Little morning video of the floor of my 10 gal


Little morning video of the floor of my 10 gal

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

My nano tank fish room (forever WIP)!

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

Help a noob with first tank?

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

First go at this, I got a fountain as a gift from work so seems like a great way to break into the hobby. The big bowl holds 1.5 gallons and the little bowls combined hold about another .5 gallon.

I'm thinking about putting in a pothos I've been propagating growing down from one of the bowls up top and then a little bit of plant life and red cherries shrimp in the bowl. I ordered some substrate and I think I should be able to clip a light on the frame pretty easily as well.

How should I start with this fountain? https://m.imgur.com/gallery/nPnwN4m

submitted by /u/firetotravel
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.