Goldfish - Aquariums - Three of my guys


Three of my guys

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:40 PM PST

A nice Dugong

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

Can someone help a worried fish mom out?

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

what are you looking at

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

Is the white spot on the dorsal fin between 4th and 5th ray ICH? The 3 little pin holes in front have been there forever.

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

I had to put my little piggy down today. My heart is broken. SIP Moo may you eat all the bloodworms in fishy heaven��

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

Does anyone know kind he is? I saw him at the store and fell in love with him �� He’s the gray one

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

My white goldfish is yellowing? He is normally white with spots of orange, but you can see a dull yellow appearing on his head and fins. This happened over a couple of days, he looks jaundiced and I don’t know why

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

Hopefully a new goldie owner :)

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

Hey y'all!! After doing weeks of research, I've decided to get a goldfish :) I've had community tanks in the past, and am familiar on how to keep a basic tank up and running, however, goldfish seem to be very different. I am planning on doing a planted tank, since I love the one at my school and think it looks great. I am often in charge of caring for that tank, so I know a little bit, but I just had some initial questions.

I have a 20 gallon long tank right now. Will that be large enough for one Ranchu or one Oranda? If it isn't, I can start him in that tank and upgrade when he gets bigger. What would be a suitable tank mate for him? I was thinking a nerite or something. Any other advice for a first time goldfish owner?

Edit: After looking into it more, and reading everyone comments I've decided that getting a goldfish is not the best idea right now. Despite loving them and wanting them a lot, it isn't possible for me to provide everything they need right now :( While I am sad, I know it's for the best. Hopefully I can get them in the future :,)

submitted by /u/froggymanjenkins
[link] [comments]

Help again!

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

Help again!

Tig's side has gotten worse again, and her scales seem to be peeling off.

I've tried everything I can, and asked on here a few times, but nothing seems to be working.I'm now starting a second treatment of melafix and pimafix.

Aside from her side, she's completely fine, eating normally and interacting as she usually does. She's quite happy in herself and will still happily come sit in my hand when I feed her treats.

I'm just at a complete loss and don't want to euthanize her for something that should be simple to treat?

https://preview.redd.it/lh7esnn3swf41.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ce6cac7c90814bca25d0242833aedf06464fc1fa

https://preview.redd.it/hrzaimn3swf41.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=42d433add0f5d3d0129935ba67220fb0c0761db9

submitted by /u/Evadenly
[link] [comments]

Is my white oranda sick? Or just lazy... help?

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:18 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.