Goldfish - Aquariums - Said goodbye to my big fish boi after a year and 1 month today :( r.i.p. Steve


Said goodbye to my big fish boi after a year and 1 month today :( r.i.p. Steve

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

My bunch of fishy friends

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:40 PM PST

Just a goofy little fish.

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

"Don't talk to me or my midget ever again"

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

little ranchu i drew a while back

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:08 AM PST

What about 2nd breakfast? Elevenses? Luncheon?

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

My favorite fish, his name is balou

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:13 AM PST

Eggs for Breakfast

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

Any recommendations for this guy? He’s not dead and is in quarantine. More info in comments.

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

Fancy Goldfish: Cube or Rectangle Tank?

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

I'm up for doing any size tank for my fish, but I was wondering if fancies need/prefer a long ways tank, or are they fine with a large cube? I would figure a slow fish would be fine with a cube, plus it would look quite sleek.

submitted by /u/DrSkullface8899
[link] [comments]

White spot on goldfish mouth

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

I can't tell if this is fin rot or not/constipation?

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

I don't know what to do guys. First time I am having this issue with my fish. I had a platy recently perish ( Same tank ) due to what I believe is constipation? I started to slow down the food and started giving him peas but and after 2 days of peas I didn't see any improvement so I've decided to fast for 3 to 4 days. I'm worried there could be a blockage?

He isn't sifting through the gravel or swimming around much anymore. He is always near the heater I have in the tank....sort of leaning towards it? The sun is also on that heater side. I don't know if it is buoyancy issues? And now I have this damn what looks like fin rot on his tail I noticed today when I got home from work. Can you guys please lend me your expertise? I just did a huge water change. Last I did a change was 2 weeks ago which was a partial.

https://imgur.com/fgYa1fl He looks so sad :(

https://imgur.com/ByyAMi0

https://imgur.com/Ld2ZRDh

https://imgur.com/xQU73VF

https://imgur.com/mPxT6zA

https://imgur.com/s5VDJ3r

Edit: water seemed fine. Amonia was 0.5, Nitrate was higher than usual but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. tank is a 75gal

submitted by /u/Whoevengivesafuck
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know what this is? These little white dots have been appearing on my black moors mouth, he lives in a 180 litre tank with another black moor and the water parameters are where they should be. He doesn’t have any on his body and it doesn’t look to me like cotton mouth.

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

Goldfish has a lump on side need help

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

Hey guys, my fish has a lump on the right side what can i do? I think its not pooping properly for 2 days,i am confused about the treatments that i read. Should i feed it with vegetables or should i left it without feeding for a day? I need your advices, thanks everyone

submitted by /u/2rulereddit
[link] [comments]

Need some advice!

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

I'm working on setting up a 20 gallon long so I can get a ranchu. Eventually going to upgrade to something bigger once I get more space. I'm having trouble deciding on substrate and filters. Is sand or large stones better/which is easier to keep clean? Also, I want a HOB and sponge filter. Any recommendations on brands? Another weird question.. Are real animal skulls aquarium safe? I found a coyote skull that would look really awesome in my tank..

submitted by /u/Melo_deth
[link] [comments]

Goldfish dying

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

One of my goldfish died a couple of weeks ago and today i got home and another one was dead. I dont see any external side effects can anyone help im panicking

submitted by /u/Localoxalem
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.