Axolotl - Aquariums - Accidentally dropped the pellet on his head, but that's no problem for Worton


Accidentally dropped the pellet on his head, but that's no problem for Worton

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

Release the Kraken!!!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

Eggo ����

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

My axolotl got a name tag!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

The moment I realized that it's time to cut back on those worms...so round ��

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

My wonderful Pippin had to be put down and I miss him so much

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:26 AM PST

Finally caught them eating and better yet, on video! looks like me when I eat ramen!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

One of my Greater Siren hatchlings has a 2nd tiny head growing off to the side!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

Little buddy doing some morning exercise.

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

GUUUUUUUUUUYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I TOUCHEEEDDDD HER TAILLLLL I was cleaning her tank and she swam past my hand and brushed me with her tail and it was the happiest moment of my life (it feels like if you put fresh leaf underwater)

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:00 PM PST

My new baby Axolotl named Saint Pete I got a few days ago. He’s very small right now, but I just got him to eat by hand for the first time, so I’m pretty excited!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

Under water filter?

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

I am very excited because I am getting an axolotl soon. I've wanted one for a while now and I feel like it would be a good place for me to poor my love into. I have been researching their care but I can't find anything on whether or not they can have underwater filters. I'm afraid their gills would get stuck in it. If they can have an in water filter,I've been looking at the Fluval ones. I would like one that is quiet because it will be right next to my head when I sleep, but I'll forgo a quieter one if it means they'll be hurt. What do you all recommend for quiet (and cheapish) filters? I'm also okay with not getting a filter and doing daily water changes and frequent cleaning. Does anyone have any experience with a tank without a filter?

submitted by /u/hot_mess1018
[link] [comments]

Female or male axolotl?

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

Just a dog and his pet axolotl

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

Deli Delight

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

Does anyone know what the small white spots on them are? They seem to be spreading, but I can't tell for sure.

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

Question about lighting

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

I wake up andleave for school everyday which leaves my axolotl Mizuryu in the dark all day and night. Is this ok for them? I saw somewhere that you're supposed to keep the tank light off, but it seems kinda odd leaving them completely in the dark.

submitted by /u/Gingerfur1017
[link] [comments]

I’m wondering what gender my axolotl is. I feel like it might be female, but I’m not positive.

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

Does anybody else have a slimy boi that lays like this all the time? He’s sits like this 80% of the time and has since he hatched ����

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

BREAKING NEWS

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

Local black axolotl hides in dark cave with with black substrate then swims up once cave is lifted to stay in the cave "I wasnt hungry and it was food time" he stated "I couldnt find you for 20 minutes" says the owner

submitted by /u/FeelTheHeal
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.