Aquatic Snails Walked with these guys down my pants in -20F Alaska, but it’s worth it!


Walked with these guys down my pants in -20F Alaska, but it’s worth it!

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

All aboard the kinky train!

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

Rescued this poor little guy from a petland

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

Black rabbit snail covered in this algae. Any idea what it is? It’s also on the rocks and plants

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

hey guys i got some questions.

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:58 PM PST

so iv'e been in the hobby for like 6 months and i love my snails and i wanted to get them to start breeding what are some good snails to breed and what are some tips to get them to start atm i have 3 3 red rams horn snails 1 big mystery snail and 1 small nerite snail.

submitted by /u/corellianone
[link] [comments]

What’s this brown thing coming out of my mystery snail? I looked up mystery snail poop and eggs and it doesn’t look like either of those :(

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

Is this a bad sign for my mystery snail to be on its side for a period of time??

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

Switching mystery snails between tanks?

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

I have two fully matured mystery snails that I always keep together, one male and one female. I often move them from my 20 gal (all there babies are in there) to a 29 gal. Both tanks are fully cycled and have good parameters . Does me switching their tanks every so often affect them in anyway? Could it affect their shells?

submitted by /u/fishyfolk
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.