Aquatic Snails Thought y’all would like this, I did a lab with ramshorn snails measuring how fast they go based on genre of music playing. Started as a joke but as it turns out, polka and rap are their favorite genres


Thought y’all would like this, I did a lab with ramshorn snails measuring how fast they go based on genre of music playing. Started as a joke but as it turns out, polka and rap are their favorite genres

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

Why did my mystery snail just stick his pp out and wave it around?

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:29 PM PST

He had just climbed over another snail(but I dont think they mated) then he climbed up on one of my tank decorations and started waving his penis around. I got him and my 2 other mystery snails today so I'm not very familiar with them yet.

submitted by /u/scooterankle
[link] [comments]

PSA: do not leave veggies in the tank too long. Seems obvious, but make sure to keep track of how long it's been in there!

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

What is this

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

Is this a male or a female? Or do I need a better picture?

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.