Aquatic Snails Mystery snail eating! SO interesting!!!


Mystery snail eating! SO interesting!!!

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

Today my snail passed away

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

Snail Kisses

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

This is Scout (Full name: Scout ��Emoji). Her hobbies include skydiving, making loud clicking sounds against the tank, and just generally being large.

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

Pet or pest?

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

I was in the hospital for two weeks and in a deep depression for three weeks and I finally feel good enough to clean my tank please don’t judge me I’m going through a hard time right now. Here’s two of my snails eating a green bean.

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

First clutch in my breeding tank! Super excited.

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

Mystery snail growth

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

I have had two mystery snails for a while now. Both were gotten at the same time. One is almost as big as a golf ball, while the other is still baby gumball size. Why would this be?

submitted by /u/traumaslave2k
[link] [comments]

Is she filter feeding? Green beans were given and tank maintenance was performed immediately after this.

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

Wild-caught snails as assassin food

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

I had an assassin snail hitch a ride on some plants I bought, so it's been chilling in the tank I'm going to be using for shrimp in a few weeks. My question is, would it be safe to feed it wild-caught snails? There's a park in my city with a creek full of these tiny black conical snails, and I've been considering catching a handful and starting a sort of "snail farm" to feed the assassin. I tried offering it both betta pellets and flakes, but they were still in the sand the next day. Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/honeybee_royalty
[link] [comments]

She's eating the air! Both of my snails do this for some reason.

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

How would you ship them? ...In a bag of water or deli cup with damp paper towels (100's of Ramshorns)

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

Bought these on amazon labeled as Malaysian trumpet snails but they seem large. They range 1-1.5 inches. Any ideas?

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.