Aquatic Snails Magenta or chestnut?


Magenta or chestnut?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

What a wonderful world ��❤️��

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

Which Species Is This?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

Thought you all might appreciate my little ones' shenanigans

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

Snails getting skinny. Been feeding kale and carrots. What can I feed to fatten Gary up?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

so I am looking at this so adorable yellow nerite snail for my 5g to live with my betta when I saw this other so adorable yellow zebra. I also have a 9g with one zebra and betta. Plan on getting cherry shrimp as soon as plants thicken up is there anyway one of my tanks could support 2 snails?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

Why isn’t my mystery snail wanting to move from this cave?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

My ivory mystery snail has just been sitting in this small cave in my 20 gallon tank and I'm starting to get worried this morning worried be wasn't getting food I pulled him out and put him on top of a veggie round but he didn't stay there long he just moved straight back to the cave and I'm worried that he's sick or even worse dying I've had him for a couple months now he lives in a community tank with 1 other mystery snail, a tiger nerite snail, 6 neon tetras, 5 cories, and a betta but I have not noticed any aggression between him and the betta he does not appear to of been nipped in any way and it's weird this is really freaking me out

submitted by /u/chloe-coats
[link] [comments]

Would it be possible to house 1-2 aquatic snails in a 2 gallon jarrarium?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

I've been browsing /r/jarrariums and I love the idea of a planted, unfiltered Walstad jar. Could I put snails in there and have them be content? If so, what kind of snails would do best in that environment? The jar would of course be cycled, however I worry about overstocking if I decide to put life in there.

submitted by /u/ittybittybiceps
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.