Aquatic Snails I wish I was an aquatic snail right now .


I wish I was an aquatic snail right now .

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

Spotted rams!! These guys have exploded in my reject tank, I’m cross breeding them with my iridescents to see what happens!

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

Anyone used AquaticBlendedFoods before? The reviews are great so I went ahead and purchased a small pack, but I’d love some more input before I actually feed some to my nerite.

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

Personal recipe for a nutritious snello

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

Ingredients~ okra, zucchini, cucumber, broccoli, yellow squash, sweet potato, romaine lettuce, algae wafers, omega one veggie rounds, fluval bug bites, omega one betta buffet pellets, hikari freeze dried bloodworms, hikari freeze dried brine shrimp, omega one freeze dried shrimp, Knox flavorless gelatin, organic carrot baby food, and cuttlebone. First~ you start blanching vegetables then put them in a ziploc bag in the fridge to keep till your ready for them Second~ start preparing the gelatin which you do by adding 3 cups of water to boil then have 1 cup of water in a bowl when water starts boiling add the packets of gelatin to the bowl then wait a minute and then add the boiling water to the bowl then stir it really well for 5 minutes and then keep it in the fridge for 3 hours Third~ once the gelatin is ready crush the algae wafers, veggie rounds, bug bites, betta buffet pellets, bloodworms, brine shrimp, shrimp, and cuttlebone and mix it up Fourth~ put the blanched veggies, baby food, dry mix, and gelatin into a blender and blend it till it's a paste Fifth~ freeze it for 24 hours then your snello is done

submitted by /u/chloe-coats
[link] [comments]

Iron in tank water

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

I have a question is there anything I can do to remove iron stains on my tank, the water in my house has a lot of iron and salt machine needs changed and it caused iron to stain the tank walls, there's not enough to adversely affect the snails but I can't remove the snails because I have rams horn baby snails is there anything I can do

submitted by /u/Zrty_
[link] [comments]

Old snail help

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

Found this tiny hitchhiker on my java moss. I checked the sidebar links but I'm not very good at this, could I have some help with an ID? It's about 3-4mm long, and I'm pretty sure it's upside-down in this picture.

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

Do Assassin Snails Eat Baby Snails?

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

Hello all, I know this is a subreddit for snail lovers so I feel bad for asking this, but will assassin snails eat tiny ramshorns? I accidentally introduced some ramshorns into my tank, but they are all super tiny babies. I was wondering if assassin snails would eat the small snails or would they ignore them?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/j33li
[link] [comments]

What is this string and sac thing on the left

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

How often should I feed 1 yellow rabbit snail, cucumber ??

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.