Aquatic Snails From my previous post, I finally caught the worm parasite and snatched it from my poor snail �� and I guess it has...legs.. I still have the snail quarantined just in case there is more. Can anyone ID this? ��


From my previous post, I finally caught the worm parasite and snatched it from my poor snail �� and I guess it has...legs.. I still have the snail quarantined just in case there is more. Can anyone ID this? ��

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

My new buddy!

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

Sweetest ivory girl Elizabeth and her protege Marmont the Third

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

Help!! It’s hard to see but in the hole of the shell (center of the video) there is a tiny red worm peeping in and out. Any idea what type of worm it is? It is dangerous? I would feel bad for returning the snail :(

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

Two gold mystery snails roaming! With appearances by Maud, the goldfish.

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

My assassin snail, Ezio, after a nice meal, camouflaged as a tiny bush.

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

Picked up this little tiger nerite from my LFS today and he needs a good name! Bonus points if it's related to his color scheme. :)

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

Why is he flaunting his goods?

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

What is in my fish tank? I looks like a worm? I took it out. I did feed my fish/snail some bloodworms so could this be one of them? I also added new decor and a live plant today. Let me know, thanks!

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

Can Anybody help Id these, they came on some plants

Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.