Goldfish - Aquariums - Weird Boy


Weird Boy

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

Literally didn't ask you dude

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

My wonky fancy, Sushi

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

HELP FOR SCHOOL PROJECT (Send pics of big goldies please)

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

Hello y'all! I'm doing a persuasive speech about why goldfish do not belong in fish bowls and wanted some visual aid.

If you guys have a big boy goldfish to show off, preferably you're own pet or a friends, can you please send pictures of them my way! If possible could you post a pick of your hand next to them or something that indicates their size. I appreciate any help you guys can give me and I thank you for your time.

(I didn't just want to go on google images because there are always those click bait photos that are photoshopped and I wanted real examples from responsible owners in the fish hobby)

submitted by /u/Ashikeeto
[link] [comments]

Is this normal goldfosh sleeping behaviour ? They are freaking me out. Could they be mad about their 2 day diet?

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:26 AM PST

Puppy the pearlscale. What color would you call him? He’s a good Puppy ❤️

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

Bubble, our new "Lionhead", is very happy to have a friend!

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

What's wrong with hellboy? Yesterday he was fine

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:15 AM PST

Update for educational purposes

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

Update for educational purposes

In response to a question about goldfish size for a school project I'm just posting some current update photo's of my fry.

Keep in mind these aren't breeder size for their age at about 5 months but I don't keep the fry in heated tanks. Not yet at least so they wil be smaller than the average breeders fish.

Fish 1

Also Fish 1

Fish 2

Cain

Also Cain

submitted by /u/Willfishforfree
[link] [comments]

Is this little guy a goldfish?? He’s my little water baby regardless, he just looks super interesting.

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

Mud as a supstrate

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

I read in a goldfish blog that the blogger has a goldfish tank with normal mud from a river as substrate. Does anyone know about that? What do you need to do to have such a substrate?

submitted by /u/sylf97
[link] [comments]

They are always after him.

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:43 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.