Goldfish - Aquariums - My handsome Lucifer


My handsome Lucifer

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

And my boy sandwich

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

Not my ad, picked up this Goldie today and I need help!

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

oscar with a side of susan peeping out from behind

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

Goldfish tank plants

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

What plants would go well in a goldfish tank

submitted by /u/Roskgo
[link] [comments]

Marigold Showing Off for the Camera

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:20 AM PST

Best vendor for baby butterfly telescopes?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

Hello all! After 10 years of keeping a small (but much loved) goldfish tank, my fantastic husband is buying me a brand new 100 gallon setup for my birthday next month! I plan to keep 4 butterfly telescopes and would love to get smaller babies that I can watch grow up. Does anyone know of reputable online vendors for this? Many I've been looking at offer fish larger than what I am looking for. My location is Northern CA (USA) in case anyone knows of a local option. Any input is greatly appreciated! <3

submitted by /u/GrillinGal
[link] [comments]

I think my new Oranda is stunted, and he’s quite small and hasn’t been growing like I’m used to for goldfish. Will he do ok with tank mates who will get much larger than him?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

As the title explains, I have an Oranda goldfish, Wiggly Pete, who I purchased about a month ago from Petco. I've had goldfish (commons/feeder goldfish) in the past that I grew out for a pond and they grew like crazy, but Wiggly Pete has stayed just about the same size (quite small for a fancy, maybe 2-3ish inches). He has had some wen growth though so I guess that's something. His fins are a bit weird looking, there is a curl in one tail fin and his anal fins aren't even visible because they grow straight upward and back between his tail fins. From the info I could find, it sounds like this could be an indicator that his growth is stunted. He currently lives in a 20 long by himself, but I have a new, empty 45 gallon tank that I'm considering moving him to so that I can give him one or two friends, likely other Orandas or ranchus. My hesitation to do this comes from the idea that his tank mates would eventually grow much larger than him, and I'm worried this would stress him out and do more harm than good. What do y'all think?

submitted by /u/poodlepunk0907
[link] [comments]

New Ranchu acclimating?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

Hello everyone! From your experiences how long does it take for a goldfish to get used to a quarantine tank? I've had mine in a 15 gallon sterelite tub since Wednesday morning (4 days) and he hasn't been moving much or eating at all. He'll mostly sit on the bottom and move a bit when I come over to him.

I've been doing daily 33% changes, the parameters are all 0-0-5ish, and the temp is 72 and matches the suppliers temp - however my pH is 7.8 and theirs was 7.0. Could it still be in pH shock? I have a small sponge filter in there.

I'm not 100% ruling out parasites but he was bought from a really good source.

submitted by /u/raffylongfellow
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.