Crayfish A story you”ll all enjoy


A story you”ll all enjoy

Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

Long story short: keep the damn lid on

So I came home from work, sick. My boyfriend was putting hue lights on the lid, so it was downstairs drying. I laid down for a while (my tank is next to my bed) and I get up to find my blue little dude crawling across the floor.

I call my boyfriend in a panic because well: a) his claws are intimidating b) HES ON THE FLOOR c) we are both scared of each other d) there's a lobster on my floor and I'm bare foot

So I end up cornering my little dude and getting him on a plate, he is safely back in his tank and the lid is going on as you read this. Gave him and myself a lovely heart attack.

Thanks for reading this, I'm on mobile so sorry if formatting gets wonky! Edit: just realized the error in my title, sorry I'm sick :(

submitted by /u/nappies715
[link] [comments]

Cray there. Do you come here often?

Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

Why are my crayfish so oddly active?

Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:02 PM PST

Before this morning, my Marmorkrebs were acting relatively normal, but now their always walking and moving... is something wrong? I also found one with a clipped antenna. Note that I cleaned the glass of the tank today with a dry clean cloth. The glass was covered in brown algae, so maybe they are just eating all the bits of algae? All info helps, thanks.

submitted by /u/AtomicQ
[link] [comments]

Adding egg shells for calcium

Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

What are the steps to prepare egg shells to be put into a crayfish tank to give my crayfish calcium?

submitted by /u/userld97
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.