Crayfish He likes to climb high ��


He likes to climb high ��

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

His name is Mjölnir.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

Can anyone tell me the sex of this crayfish? I’m having trouble figuring it out.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

First time cray fish owner.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

Got a blue. I was curious does it take a while for them to feel comfortable enough to roam the tank while lights are on or im near? Or are some just much more skittish? The one i have went from having no plants or hiding hole at the pet store to now blue has plants an hiding spots an almost never comes out.

submitted by /u/Sinner0612
[link] [comments]

About the lights.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

Is there a type of light that i can use that wont cause blue to hide while allowing me to watch the blue?

submitted by /u/Sinner0612
[link] [comments]

Will Crayfish eat my plants?

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

Hey guys. I'll be starting an aqua scape tank soon. I really want to put a crayfish in it, but I'm concerned about whether or not my plants will be safe. If he chews them up a little, that's fine, but I can't have him wrecking everything. What's your experience with having plants in your tank?

submitted by /u/godofimagination
[link] [comments]

First time craw-dad, first time poster

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

Hi everyone!

So recently (yesterday actually) I got myself a crayfish. Not to get into too much detail but I pretty much had to save him from a really bad pet store, and I had next to nothing at home but I made do.

He's currently in a small tank which is basically a glass tupperware but I will get a bigger (real) tank by the end of the week, I had the idea of building him a Lego foretress with different hideout spots and it should still leave him enough space to move around. Is this a good idea?

I was wondering if you had any tips or advice for someone who really took a leap of faith into this but fell in love with a little grey crayfish! I have no idea what species he is, but I think he might be a brazos dwarf mexican because it looks like the pictures I've seen. He lost an arm and a whisker in the store but I'm relieved to know they will grow back!

Can't really post any pictures right now but I will when I get the new tank!

submitted by /u/Lobotomias-OTDA
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.