Aquatic Snails Was going through my Baby Black Mystery snail's and came across 7 out of 1000+ that are Solid Black. No apparent striping line the siblings. I put it under a bright LED shoplight and still didn't see stripes. Has anyone ever had a Solid Black Mystery Snail without stripes. I think I'll breed these.


Was going through my Baby Black Mystery snail's and came across 7 out of 1000+ that are Solid Black. No apparent striping line the siblings. I put it under a bright LED shoplight and still didn't see stripes. Has anyone ever had a Solid Black Mystery Snail without stripes. I think I'll breed these.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

My perfect yellow baby ��

Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

Help! Golden Inca snail, had it for over a year. Noticed these semi-ridged bands developing on its shell--is this caused by a lack of calcium, or water being too acidic and eating away at the shell? Really worried for this baby...

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

Eggs!

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

This snail suddenly popped up in my tank, I have nerite snails in freshwater but I use aquarium salt. I had bladder snails like a month and a half ago but I thought I got rid of them all after a search. Thoughts on what it is? Thanks

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:44 PM PST

Cuttlebone tips?

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

Hello!! So I just got some cuttlebone as a calcium supplement for my snails, but I'm not sure exactly what to do with it. The things seem pretty big - am I supposed to break it into smaller pieces to add over time? Or do I just put the whole thing in there? (I have a 10 gal tank) And does it need to be boiled or prepared in any way?

Thanks to anyone who helps me out! I'm new to snail-keeping and I'm trying to do my best for my new snail friends.

submitted by /u/scarecr0www
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.