Aquatic Snails ALL HAIL GREAT LORD CTHULHU - Oh, hi.


ALL HAIL GREAT LORD CTHULHU - Oh, hi.

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

He didn’t eat his crust.

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

Black rabbit snails. I just got them today, they’re crawling towards the surface. Is this normal? Nitrate and nitrite are 0. Gh is 75. KH is 60. pH is 7

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

New snail owner with a question

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

So my mom is a special ed pre-k teacher and she brought her classroom's tetra home for winter break a few weeks ago (she hasn't had time to take it back yet). The next night, we went out and got it some snail friends cause the tank was pretty green. I believe we got two nerites, a bigger one and a smaller one. They've been doing okay, but a few days ago we noticed the bigger one was upside down. So I reached into the tank and righted it and it seemed to be moving fine. It was upside down the next day and I pulled it out to make sure it wasn't dead. Turns out the dude had a piece of the aquarium's gravel stuck in its shell. I think it ended up upside down cause it tried to climb the tank's wall with the gravel in it and fell off. I looked again tonight and the big one was upside down and had gravel stuck in its shell AGAIN. Reached in, took the gravel out, made sure it was alive, and put it back. That was about 15 mins ago and it seems to be moving fine now.

I've tried googling this, but I haven't gotten any relevent search results, so I figured I should ask here. Why is my bigger snail suddenly getting rocks stuck in its shell? Is there something I should be concerned about?

submitted by /u/BinJLG
[link] [comments]

Cucumba!

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

Photo is a little warped from the angle in the tank, but I wanted to check on Jimmy Johnson's shell. Is he growing okay? Details in comments.

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

New here, I just got a black nerite snail for my tank today, I picked the most active one at the store, he was active while acclimating and now that hes in my tank he hasnt moved or even come out of his shell, did I kill my new snail? Parameters are normal 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, 5 nitrate

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

Found this stowaway when I bought some pearl weed, can someone tell me what it is?

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.