Aquatic Koi Is he sick?


Is he sick?

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

Making a Quarantine Tank for new additions and treating fish!

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

Mammaw's Koi

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

So, my Mammaw has a small koi pond, maybe a couple hundred gallons, if that, (I wish that she would expand it with her half a dozen or so koi that she has in there, but I digress) and her liner has likely sprung a leak as she keeps losing water even in Kentucky's cold weather. Would it hurt the koi at all to move them to a large water trough that she has in the yard that is the same temperature and parameters so she can fix it or should she wait until spring when they come out of their torpor? I don't have any experience with koi outside of her pond and of course she isn't very tech savvy, so anything you guys can tell me and give me info or resources on would be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/ad9371
[link] [comments]

2 Dead Koi. Any ideas?

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.